Spell E-N-V-Y

OKay..so yeah..I'm sort of envious to my juniors because when i graduated i didn't have a single medal cause the valed and salute hoarded it all. They have 40+ each. They didn't even gave us one! So i'm envious because they were able to get lots and they were so happy..well i know i'm a bitch that feds off on peoples happiness. Okay..so maybe not really. But STILL!

As all the manga that I have read said..do not show off your happiness too much or some twisted person may take it away from you.

I know, i'm being silly and all..Maybe I should just go back and play Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep. Really Ventus a.k.a Ven is a really cool character and imma party when i beat this bitch malificent, the queen witch who made Princess Aurora sleep and be known by kids as Sleeping Beauty NOT Aurora.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top