So while I am wasting my time googling, I found this. I actually really don't know the names of the other characters in corda 3, even the main ones except for some so here goes.
Near
The one and only Gen Ed student in corda 3. Since the game was held during summer, there are almost nil gen ed students. She is also kanade's roomate and friend. In the game you go to her to get pieces of information about the guys. And I guess she is the only one in the game, i'm thinking as of now, to see the fatas. I think in the future versions of corda 3, they would be able to see lili too. And these brats need some serious scolding about music. I just wish they would get to see Kahoko and the others too.
Alexey Zhukov
He is the big russian asshole that I was telling you about before on my post about my beloved Amamiya Sei. He was the ass who made my prince suffer so much, although I do thank him for telling Sei to go and fall in love, and since he did I got my self a combination of Tsukimori, Tsuchiura,Kaji and Etou. Sei is just the full package of them all that why i <3 him. Anyway, this jerk would always be the BRA.
Ryoko Mikage
The jealous bitch who told me to sod off cuz she wants Sei all for herself. But good thing Sei didn't go off with her to slut land or I would've died. She was all, "Machi nasai Amamiya-san" etc. etc. more of her bitchiness. And when I went to see Sei before, she freakin' told me to fuck off and never see Sei again. Ha. As if. What a slut.
Takafumi Hido
He was the other member of Amade Gakuen, who was an absolute emofag next to Kyouya, who freakin' kidnapped me cause he was so jealous of nanami, the first year weakling, beating him for the spot for the ensamble. Maybe if I was him, I would swear more colorful than a effin' rainbow. Who in right mind who sod off happily with their asses kicked by a fuckin' weakling? Poor dude.
Shiori Myouga
The drama queen little sister of the pig headed Myouga Leiji.
Wataru Kanou & Kouhei Iori
The other members of the Shinseikan Gakuen Brass band, who were the only ones who truly appreciate the spirit of music. I mean honestly, 8 years have passed and what happened to the 'love for music' tradition of seisou? Lily would be bawling.
Mutsumi Serizawa
The chaperone of my beloved chiaki. I mean, junior, and ensamble member, who I think blends well with the wallpaper. I barely even noticed him.
Alan Enjoji
Honestly, I really dunno who and what the fuck on earth he is on the game. I only know that he gave me a letter and thanked me for kickin' myouga's sorry butt.
Saeka Enjoji
She I think thought of myouga as her eternal and undying rival whom Myouga though of me as his. So I guess you could call her the third wheel in our rival triangle. She battled with Myouga at the semi's and lost horribly and wanted me to avenge her. Feeling close, I know. She gave me a dress for walking all over myouga and poppin' his over inflated ego.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Popular Posts
-
All I can say is that, this is one awesome movie; all because it's about HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO. I mean, what can I say? Toushi is one heck ...
-
So while I am wasting my time googling, I found this. I actually really don't know the names of the other characters in corda 3, even th...
-
Just tried mobile bloggingヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ Sent from my iPhone
-
On gossip girl! Ask me anything
-
I really had fun today. Sire Orille and the sub teacher for theo, sir Rico made our day full of laughs and jokes!! I can't remember them...
-
The Story of Us Chapter 2, a gakuen alice fanfic - FanFiction.Net "It's so unfair! How come I never had a boyfriend! No one even da...
-
OKay..so yeah..I'm sort of envious to my juniors because when i graduated i didn't have a single medal cause the valed and salute ho...
-
Yesterday when i woke up, it was about 10 am in th morning. I was really surprised to see my moms angry face. As always i did something wron...
-
actually the whole day! meeting a new friend, in a new place on my birthday! Ask me anything
-
This is just great!! I mean it! Echizen Ryouga is finally getting some action. I just wish it really is him. I mean, what cool with shin Ten...
Blog Archive
Pinterest Gallery
Search This Blog
Instagram Shots
Tweet Tweet
Like us
Labels
- aiesec
- amamiya
- ashley
- australia
- autumn
- bitchiness
- bleach
- bokura ga ita
- bonding
- boots
- bullshit
- career
- central tafe
- cer
- chiaki
- china
- cinema
- coca cola
- coke
- cold
- colour blocking
- colour bug
- corda
- corporate social responsibility
- courses
- csr
- curtin
- dad
- dayoff
- Deathly Hollows
- diet
- dinner
- drama
- drinks
- echizen
- environment
- essay
- fall
- family
- fashion
- fishing
- forbes
- friends
- fun
- gemini
- goals
- green
- hair
- hair colour
- Hanamizuki
- healthy
- Hitsugaya
- hongkong
- HP
- human
- Ichigo
- ikuta
- induction
- internships
- japan
- jeffrey campbell
- journalism
- kevin murphy
- koukou debut
- Kurosaki
- laughs
- Len
- life
- live
- manga
- matchmaking
- me
- mom
- movie
- nuggets
- ootd
- otome
- ouran
- outfits
- perth
- post grad
- problems
- public relations
- reference
- renz
- review
- ryouga
- salmon
- saying
- schwarzkopf
- secrets
- sei
- sin
- smoothie
- snack
- snots
- state library
- street wear
- sweater
- sydney
- tenipuri
- this is one serious fuck
- thoughts
- tito
- togane
- toma
- Toushiro
- Tsukimori
- uni
- university
- video
- ViVi
- vogue
- WAPOL
- water stewardship
- winter
- wisdom
- wwf
- yoshi
- yummy
0 comments:
Post a Comment