The Story of Us Chapter 2, a gakuen alice fanfic - FanFiction.Net"It's so unfair! How come I never had a boyfriend! No one even dare to court me!" She exclaimed as she put her head on the table. She's hopeless
"Well maybe because it's not yet time. Maybe you're still a baby to experience those things." Misaki said which made Mikan gaped.
"Baby? You call me, a sixteen year old grown up, a baby? How could you Misaki. I'm not a baby anymore." She pouted and it makes me laugh. She's Miserable.
"Well maybe the guys see you as a baby…" Sumire was interrupted by Mikan
"Maybe I'm just too ugly, and fat, and no curves and…. And.. and maybe I'm a baby." She cried and we all laugh.
"Come on Mikan you're pulling yourself down." Nobara said. Mikan is not ugly maybe you can say her looks are normal and plain just like us, she's not fat but she is a little bit chubby having this baby fats, and about being a baby, well she acts like a baby but she is tough and always determined.
"I'm sure there's a perfect guy for you. Look at Hotaru and Hayate." Anna said as she comforted Mikan.
"yeah you guys are right, all I have to do is to wait,. There's perfect time, and a perfect guy for me. All I have to do is wait. But what's taking so long? You had a boyfriend; you became single while me... I'm still single." She said dramatically, I groan then poke her.
"look at the bright side though, it's a good thing you don't have a boyfriend can still choose the perfect guy for you, the guy who wouldn't cheat on you and leave you by saying the famous breakup phrase 'it's not you, it's me' at least when you pick that perfect guy he'll always be your first and last. You can enjoy the first kiss, the first dance, the first date, all is first. So Mikan you don't have to hurry, time will come." Nonoko preach and that made us quiet
Are you fuckin' serious? Is this some kind of hidden message for me? Some kind of pep talk for me not to feel pathetic for my pathetic love life? Wait erase that, make it NON-EXISTENT love life. Gawd. I have been living for almost 17 years just 2 more days, and I still haven't had a boyfriend! I feel so lame. What if I am still waiting for that 'perfect guy' but I just didn't notice him passing by. Maybe I'm a princess looking for her prince riding a white horse, but was so blinded that she didn't realize that the prince was in disguise as a common pauper.
Maybe I'm just thinking a little too much but I hope that it's just me thinking.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Popular Posts
-
All I can say is that, this is one awesome movie; all because it's about HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO. I mean, what can I say? Toushi is one heck ...
-
So while I am wasting my time googling, I found this. I actually really don't know the names of the other characters in corda 3, even th...
-
Just tried mobile bloggingヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ Sent from my iPhone
-
On gossip girl! Ask me anything
-
I really had fun today. Sire Orille and the sub teacher for theo, sir Rico made our day full of laughs and jokes!! I can't remember them...
-
The Story of Us Chapter 2, a gakuen alice fanfic - FanFiction.Net "It's so unfair! How come I never had a boyfriend! No one even da...
-
OKay..so yeah..I'm sort of envious to my juniors because when i graduated i didn't have a single medal cause the valed and salute ho...
-
Yesterday when i woke up, it was about 10 am in th morning. I was really surprised to see my moms angry face. As always i did something wron...
-
actually the whole day! meeting a new friend, in a new place on my birthday! Ask me anything
-
This is just great!! I mean it! Echizen Ryouga is finally getting some action. I just wish it really is him. I mean, what cool with shin Ten...
Blog Archive
Pinterest Gallery
Search This Blog
Instagram Shots
Tweet Tweet
Like us
Labels
- aiesec
- amamiya
- ashley
- australia
- autumn
- bitchiness
- bleach
- bokura ga ita
- bonding
- boots
- bullshit
- career
- central tafe
- cer
- chiaki
- china
- cinema
- coca cola
- coke
- cold
- colour blocking
- colour bug
- corda
- corporate social responsibility
- courses
- csr
- curtin
- dad
- dayoff
- Deathly Hollows
- diet
- dinner
- drama
- drinks
- echizen
- environment
- essay
- fall
- family
- fashion
- fishing
- forbes
- friends
- fun
- gemini
- goals
- green
- hair
- hair colour
- Hanamizuki
- healthy
- Hitsugaya
- hongkong
- HP
- human
- Ichigo
- ikuta
- induction
- internships
- japan
- jeffrey campbell
- journalism
- kevin murphy
- koukou debut
- Kurosaki
- laughs
- Len
- life
- live
- manga
- matchmaking
- me
- mom
- movie
- nuggets
- ootd
- otome
- ouran
- outfits
- perth
- post grad
- problems
- public relations
- reference
- renz
- review
- ryouga
- salmon
- saying
- schwarzkopf
- secrets
- sei
- sin
- smoothie
- snack
- snots
- state library
- street wear
- sweater
- sydney
- tenipuri
- this is one serious fuck
- thoughts
- tito
- togane
- toma
- Toushiro
- Tsukimori
- uni
- university
- video
- ViVi
- vogue
- WAPOL
- water stewardship
- winter
- wisdom
- wwf
- yoshi
- yummy
0 comments:
Post a Comment