Well another day has passed and another boring day. But not as much, I went home from school commuting with my best friend. We went to the mall and saw there a fake converse..well guess what?! It's very cheap only 600! haha so cool and it's also converse super high cut!! i just love it so i'm saving money for next week eventually i will try to commute again after next weeks periodical test. So much for today lots of projects given.
Back to the wallet incident, still no clue to it's whereabouts. Goodbye to my USB and my saved up money.T_T. Yesterday we had a spell bound to the one who will pick up my lost wallet he will be the first one on that day that i will hear to sing the song Hot n Cold. But so much for my high hopes. So dumb me to believe to that kind of silly thing
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Popular Posts
-
All I can say is that, this is one awesome movie; all because it's about HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO. I mean, what can I say? Toushi is one heck ...
-
So while I am wasting my time googling, I found this. I actually really don't know the names of the other characters in corda 3, even th...
-
Just tried mobile bloggingヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ Sent from my iPhone
-
On gossip girl! Ask me anything
-
I really had fun today. Sire Orille and the sub teacher for theo, sir Rico made our day full of laughs and jokes!! I can't remember them...
-
The Story of Us Chapter 2, a gakuen alice fanfic - FanFiction.Net "It's so unfair! How come I never had a boyfriend! No one even da...
-
OKay..so yeah..I'm sort of envious to my juniors because when i graduated i didn't have a single medal cause the valed and salute ho...
-
Yesterday when i woke up, it was about 10 am in th morning. I was really surprised to see my moms angry face. As always i did something wron...
-
actually the whole day! meeting a new friend, in a new place on my birthday! Ask me anything
-
This is just great!! I mean it! Echizen Ryouga is finally getting some action. I just wish it really is him. I mean, what cool with shin Ten...
Blog Archive
Pinterest Gallery
Search This Blog
Instagram Shots
Tweet Tweet
Like us
Labels
- aiesec
- amamiya
- ashley
- australia
- autumn
- bitchiness
- bleach
- bokura ga ita
- bonding
- boots
- bullshit
- career
- central tafe
- cer
- chiaki
- china
- cinema
- coca cola
- coke
- cold
- colour blocking
- colour bug
- corda
- corporate social responsibility
- courses
- csr
- curtin
- dad
- dayoff
- Deathly Hollows
- diet
- dinner
- drama
- drinks
- echizen
- environment
- essay
- fall
- family
- fashion
- fishing
- forbes
- friends
- fun
- gemini
- goals
- green
- hair
- hair colour
- Hanamizuki
- healthy
- Hitsugaya
- hongkong
- HP
- human
- Ichigo
- ikuta
- induction
- internships
- japan
- jeffrey campbell
- journalism
- kevin murphy
- koukou debut
- Kurosaki
- laughs
- Len
- life
- live
- manga
- matchmaking
- me
- mom
- movie
- nuggets
- ootd
- otome
- ouran
- outfits
- perth
- post grad
- problems
- public relations
- reference
- renz
- review
- ryouga
- salmon
- saying
- schwarzkopf
- secrets
- sei
- sin
- smoothie
- snack
- snots
- state library
- street wear
- sweater
- sydney
- tenipuri
- this is one serious fuck
- thoughts
- tito
- togane
- toma
- Toushiro
- Tsukimori
- uni
- university
- video
- ViVi
- vogue
- WAPOL
- water stewardship
- winter
- wisdom
- wwf
- yoshi
- yummy
0 comments:
Post a Comment