Okay. Another late post, there's nothing new right?
So for yesterday, we went fishing for some unknown reason. I was intending to wear shorts but good thing I didn't because it was COLD. As in SUPER COLD. The breeze is freakin' cold and everything I touch is C-O-L-D. Nuf exageration, well not really.
So, yeah, you know what happens in fishing,you bring a rod and soe bait, some other things etcetera etcetera and stay put and swish! Let your rod catch some fish. UNFORTUNATELY, I didn't catch one but it doesn't matter. My sister on the other hand within less than 5 minutes she already caught one, although it was undersized that's why we let it go away or pay 250 AUD. And my twisted little bro caught 5 fishes of the same breed. Talk about luck eh?
It was pretty fun all in all but we didn't catch enough to make it our dinner, so my aunt called and she told us to come get dinner from her house. We left at about 7 pm and drove to her house, and she gave us pink salmon for dinner. What luck! Pink salmon is really expensive you know? around $20 per kilo? or more? Dunno...
So yeah, it was a pretty cold but fun day : )
Bluepastel, signing off.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Popular Posts
-
All I can say is that, this is one awesome movie; all because it's about HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO. I mean, what can I say? Toushi is one heck ...
-
So while I am wasting my time googling, I found this. I actually really don't know the names of the other characters in corda 3, even th...
-
Just tried mobile bloggingヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ Sent from my iPhone
-
On gossip girl! Ask me anything
-
I really had fun today. Sire Orille and the sub teacher for theo, sir Rico made our day full of laughs and jokes!! I can't remember them...
-
The Story of Us Chapter 2, a gakuen alice fanfic - FanFiction.Net "It's so unfair! How come I never had a boyfriend! No one even da...
-
OKay..so yeah..I'm sort of envious to my juniors because when i graduated i didn't have a single medal cause the valed and salute ho...
-
Yesterday when i woke up, it was about 10 am in th morning. I was really surprised to see my moms angry face. As always i did something wron...
-
actually the whole day! meeting a new friend, in a new place on my birthday! Ask me anything
-
This is just great!! I mean it! Echizen Ryouga is finally getting some action. I just wish it really is him. I mean, what cool with shin Ten...
Blog Archive
Pinterest Gallery
Search This Blog
Instagram Shots
Tweet Tweet
Like us
Labels
- aiesec
- amamiya
- ashley
- australia
- autumn
- bitchiness
- bleach
- bokura ga ita
- bonding
- boots
- bullshit
- career
- central tafe
- cer
- chiaki
- china
- cinema
- coca cola
- coke
- cold
- colour blocking
- colour bug
- corda
- corporate social responsibility
- courses
- csr
- curtin
- dad
- dayoff
- Deathly Hollows
- diet
- dinner
- drama
- drinks
- echizen
- environment
- essay
- fall
- family
- fashion
- fishing
- forbes
- friends
- fun
- gemini
- goals
- green
- hair
- hair colour
- Hanamizuki
- healthy
- Hitsugaya
- hongkong
- HP
- human
- Ichigo
- ikuta
- induction
- internships
- japan
- jeffrey campbell
- journalism
- kevin murphy
- koukou debut
- Kurosaki
- laughs
- Len
- life
- live
- manga
- matchmaking
- me
- mom
- movie
- nuggets
- ootd
- otome
- ouran
- outfits
- perth
- post grad
- problems
- public relations
- reference
- renz
- review
- ryouga
- salmon
- saying
- schwarzkopf
- secrets
- sei
- sin
- smoothie
- snack
- snots
- state library
- street wear
- sweater
- sydney
- tenipuri
- this is one serious fuck
- thoughts
- tito
- togane
- toma
- Toushiro
- Tsukimori
- uni
- university
- video
- ViVi
- vogue
- WAPOL
- water stewardship
- winter
- wisdom
- wwf
- yoshi
- yummy
0 comments:
Post a Comment