All I can say is that, this is one awesome movie; all because it's about HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO. I mean, what can I say? Toushi is one heck of a tsundere. He sees to always have his pants on a knot, but in this movie, I heard him say "THANK YOU" and "SORRY". I would've never thought those words would come out of toushi's mouth. It's just freaking awesome.
I just can't understand how Toushi is able to frown and smile at the same time. It should be added to the greatest mysteries of the world.

I dunno if I should be sad at Ichigo's expression or laugh my ass out. He just looks constipated here. Haha. It looks like Ichigo badly wants to go to the toilet and Toushi saw his expression and Toushiro is like 'WTF are you doing Ichigo?! Shouldn't you just shunpo to the toilet. You know you can't shit here!'
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Popular Posts
-
All I can say is that, this is one awesome movie; all because it's about HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO. I mean, what can I say? Toushi is one heck ...
-
So while I am wasting my time googling, I found this. I actually really don't know the names of the other characters in corda 3, even th...
-
Just tried mobile bloggingヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ Sent from my iPhone
-
On gossip girl! Ask me anything
-
I really had fun today. Sire Orille and the sub teacher for theo, sir Rico made our day full of laughs and jokes!! I can't remember them...
-
The Story of Us Chapter 2, a gakuen alice fanfic - FanFiction.Net "It's so unfair! How come I never had a boyfriend! No one even da...
-
OKay..so yeah..I'm sort of envious to my juniors because when i graduated i didn't have a single medal cause the valed and salute ho...
-
Yesterday when i woke up, it was about 10 am in th morning. I was really surprised to see my moms angry face. As always i did something wron...
-
actually the whole day! meeting a new friend, in a new place on my birthday! Ask me anything
-
This is just great!! I mean it! Echizen Ryouga is finally getting some action. I just wish it really is him. I mean, what cool with shin Ten...
Blog Archive
Pinterest Gallery
Search This Blog
Instagram Shots
Tweet Tweet
Like us
Labels
- aiesec
- amamiya
- ashley
- australia
- autumn
- bitchiness
- bleach
- bokura ga ita
- bonding
- boots
- bullshit
- career
- central tafe
- cer
- chiaki
- china
- cinema
- coca cola
- coke
- cold
- colour blocking
- colour bug
- corda
- corporate social responsibility
- courses
- csr
- curtin
- dad
- dayoff
- Deathly Hollows
- diet
- dinner
- drama
- drinks
- echizen
- environment
- essay
- fall
- family
- fashion
- fishing
- forbes
- friends
- fun
- gemini
- goals
- green
- hair
- hair colour
- Hanamizuki
- healthy
- Hitsugaya
- hongkong
- HP
- human
- Ichigo
- ikuta
- induction
- internships
- japan
- jeffrey campbell
- journalism
- kevin murphy
- koukou debut
- Kurosaki
- laughs
- Len
- life
- live
- manga
- matchmaking
- me
- mom
- movie
- nuggets
- ootd
- otome
- ouran
- outfits
- perth
- post grad
- problems
- public relations
- reference
- renz
- review
- ryouga
- salmon
- saying
- schwarzkopf
- secrets
- sei
- sin
- smoothie
- snack
- snots
- state library
- street wear
- sweater
- sydney
- tenipuri
- this is one serious fuck
- thoughts
- tito
- togane
- toma
- Toushiro
- Tsukimori
- uni
- university
- video
- ViVi
- vogue
- WAPOL
- water stewardship
- winter
- wisdom
- wwf
- yoshi
- yummy
0 comments:
Post a Comment