I am now an official fan of Ikuta Toma,cause he is just freakin' handsome and Aragaki Yui, since she is so pretty.
I give the movie hanamizuki a rating of 8/10. It was pretty good, I cried a few times but didn't cry that much unlike when I watched Koizora. The movie is realistic. It's not a story based on fairy tales and the true love. It is a movie more focused on life. One thing that I have learned in this movie, is that people in our lives come and go. And even if this people are the most important person to us, life does not stop there, we have to move on and look forward. There will be other chances that would come our way, and if there is one thing that humans are gifted with, and that gift is the only key to defy fate, it is our tenacity. As long as there is our will, there will always be a way.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Popular Posts
-
All I can say is that, this is one awesome movie; all because it's about HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO. I mean, what can I say? Toushi is one heck ...
-
So while I am wasting my time googling, I found this. I actually really don't know the names of the other characters in corda 3, even th...
-
Just tried mobile bloggingヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ Sent from my iPhone
-
On gossip girl! Ask me anything
-
I really had fun today. Sire Orille and the sub teacher for theo, sir Rico made our day full of laughs and jokes!! I can't remember them...
-
The Story of Us Chapter 2, a gakuen alice fanfic - FanFiction.Net "It's so unfair! How come I never had a boyfriend! No one even da...
-
OKay..so yeah..I'm sort of envious to my juniors because when i graduated i didn't have a single medal cause the valed and salute ho...
-
Yesterday when i woke up, it was about 10 am in th morning. I was really surprised to see my moms angry face. As always i did something wron...
-
actually the whole day! meeting a new friend, in a new place on my birthday! Ask me anything
-
This is just great!! I mean it! Echizen Ryouga is finally getting some action. I just wish it really is him. I mean, what cool with shin Ten...
Blog Archive
Pinterest Gallery
Search This Blog
Instagram Shots
Tweet Tweet
Like us
Labels
- aiesec
- amamiya
- ashley
- australia
- autumn
- bitchiness
- bleach
- bokura ga ita
- bonding
- boots
- bullshit
- career
- central tafe
- cer
- chiaki
- china
- cinema
- coca cola
- coke
- cold
- colour blocking
- colour bug
- corda
- corporate social responsibility
- courses
- csr
- curtin
- dad
- dayoff
- Deathly Hollows
- diet
- dinner
- drama
- drinks
- echizen
- environment
- essay
- fall
- family
- fashion
- fishing
- forbes
- friends
- fun
- gemini
- goals
- green
- hair
- hair colour
- Hanamizuki
- healthy
- Hitsugaya
- hongkong
- HP
- human
- Ichigo
- ikuta
- induction
- internships
- japan
- jeffrey campbell
- journalism
- kevin murphy
- koukou debut
- Kurosaki
- laughs
- Len
- life
- live
- manga
- matchmaking
- me
- mom
- movie
- nuggets
- ootd
- otome
- ouran
- outfits
- perth
- post grad
- problems
- public relations
- reference
- renz
- review
- ryouga
- salmon
- saying
- schwarzkopf
- secrets
- sei
- sin
- smoothie
- snack
- snots
- state library
- street wear
- sweater
- sydney
- tenipuri
- this is one serious fuck
- thoughts
- tito
- togane
- toma
- Toushiro
- Tsukimori
- uni
- university
- video
- ViVi
- vogue
- WAPOL
- water stewardship
- winter
- wisdom
- wwf
- yoshi
- yummy
0 comments:
Post a Comment