Okay, first of all this movie totally rocks! The movie suited me personally, since I am in a phase of my life that I have to make this big decisions and whatever that it really bugs me all the time. Wondering 'what if I made the wrong decision?' or 'what if i'm better off with this than that?' sort of things.
I'm in what you call the first step of my life and it's really hard but watching this movie taught me something that I had often overlooked. You see, I'm just like the protagonist from the movie, we both think that you go to high school get god grades to land a college scholarship, graduate from college and your dream job will automatically fall onto lap. But what the movie taught me is that, I am naive to think that life is just that easy. One from the lines of the movie is Life is messed up and it does not follow the rules. I'm so similar to the character that I can actually vision what would happen to me by the time I graduate. We both have our lives planed out, we have objectives and goals that we have always wanted, so much that we planned it all and tended to leave factors out.
Watching this movie taught me that, it is good to have goals and everything but not to the point that it blinds us and we take for granted the things that are around us and we only see their true value when they decided to walk out from our lives. I can very well say that since I was high school, I've always wanted to be one of those independent mature ladies with a lot of money to shop with. I've always seen myself as a career person, and nothing matters to me most than that. But I guess watching this movie reminded me that life is no walk in the park and that dreams could blind us and we tend to miss out on other opportunities.
All in all, this was a really awesome movie and I totally loved the extras, specially the 'know your career' extra and the advice. I would totally do that this week, know my strengths by writing on a pad of paper what I love and what I loath.
I also loved the characters face, it's an ideal face for me especially her eyes. The azure blue is just tantalizing :D
Bluepastel
signing off
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Popular Posts
-
All I can say is that, this is one awesome movie; all because it's about HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO. I mean, what can I say? Toushi is one heck ...
-
So while I am wasting my time googling, I found this. I actually really don't know the names of the other characters in corda 3, even th...
-
Just tried mobile bloggingヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ Sent from my iPhone
-
On gossip girl! Ask me anything
-
I really had fun today. Sire Orille and the sub teacher for theo, sir Rico made our day full of laughs and jokes!! I can't remember them...
-
The Story of Us Chapter 2, a gakuen alice fanfic - FanFiction.Net "It's so unfair! How come I never had a boyfriend! No one even da...
-
OKay..so yeah..I'm sort of envious to my juniors because when i graduated i didn't have a single medal cause the valed and salute ho...
-
Yesterday when i woke up, it was about 10 am in th morning. I was really surprised to see my moms angry face. As always i did something wron...
-
actually the whole day! meeting a new friend, in a new place on my birthday! Ask me anything
-
This is just great!! I mean it! Echizen Ryouga is finally getting some action. I just wish it really is him. I mean, what cool with shin Ten...
Blog Archive
Pinterest Gallery
Search This Blog
Instagram Shots
Tweet Tweet
Like us
Labels
- aiesec
- amamiya
- ashley
- australia
- autumn
- bitchiness
- bleach
- bokura ga ita
- bonding
- boots
- bullshit
- career
- central tafe
- cer
- chiaki
- china
- cinema
- coca cola
- coke
- cold
- colour blocking
- colour bug
- corda
- corporate social responsibility
- courses
- csr
- curtin
- dad
- dayoff
- Deathly Hollows
- diet
- dinner
- drama
- drinks
- echizen
- environment
- essay
- fall
- family
- fashion
- fishing
- forbes
- friends
- fun
- gemini
- goals
- green
- hair
- hair colour
- Hanamizuki
- healthy
- Hitsugaya
- hongkong
- HP
- human
- Ichigo
- ikuta
- induction
- internships
- japan
- jeffrey campbell
- journalism
- kevin murphy
- koukou debut
- Kurosaki
- laughs
- Len
- life
- live
- manga
- matchmaking
- me
- mom
- movie
- nuggets
- ootd
- otome
- ouran
- outfits
- perth
- post grad
- problems
- public relations
- reference
- renz
- review
- ryouga
- salmon
- saying
- schwarzkopf
- secrets
- sei
- sin
- smoothie
- snack
- snots
- state library
- street wear
- sweater
- sydney
- tenipuri
- this is one serious fuck
- thoughts
- tito
- togane
- toma
- Toushiro
- Tsukimori
- uni
- university
- video
- ViVi
- vogue
- WAPOL
- water stewardship
- winter
- wisdom
- wwf
- yoshi
- yummy
0 comments:
Post a Comment