A day with Yoshi :)

Hi everyone :)

After a long time of not posting anything, I have finally decided to post something. Today I went to the city (Perth) to enrol in my course which is Diploma of International Business in Central TAFE. I went with Yoshi (ア際よしと), one of my new japanese friends (日本人の友達)whom I met thru Manami, who I met thru gumtree. She posted an ad about making a language exchange group which heaps of people came. He came with me to enquire about the ESL (English as a Secondary Language) courses that they offer in central, the one in northbridge.





"To view the other journey, go back to the beginning and walk the other way" 


So we went to the 4th floor of the building to the international centre, they told us since Yoshi is on the 'working holiday visa' he could study for a maximum of 4 months which is around 15 weeks. The fee for the course is $300 per week which was fair enough because the classes run from mon-wed then I think thursday was free day then classes again on friday.
Yoshi told me that he also went to murdoch uni yesterday to enquire about the course and he seems to like it there so whatevs. We passed thru the state library of WA and they were having an arts display called "Mirror". I forgot the name of the artist but it was said that he was inspired to create that gallery because of his many travels and what it taught him like the difference between two countries, about their language, culture and their way of life. It was a pretty cool exhibit.

We had lunch afterwards in the carillon city food course which was packed with people and as Yoshi had said. "人がいっぱい” (hito ga ippai). After having lunch we wanted to go to the post office to get his bank card, but on the way we say the WAPOL (Western Australian Police) playing drums and bag pipes to raise money for the burnt down Mount Lawley Primary School. After going to the post office, we headed straight to ANZ to exchange his traveler's cheque into AUD but unfortunately the exchange rate today wasn't as good as he expected. He had troubles with the card and ended up blocking it because he failed to enter the pin thrice. I had to leave before him but I hope he was able to solve the matter. All in all it was a fun day but it felt kinda short.

Peacekiss! Signing off

みはるです(^_^)v

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top