Hey again guys :)
I actually managed to post up something on the same week. That in itself is a great achievement for a lazy bum like me, and here I thought of creating a vlog but then again, i'd be too lazy to make and edit videos but they do look fun, so I might actually end up making one in the near future.
Anyways, back to the topic. As you can read from the heading it says 'hair obsession' and that is most definitely true in my case. If there is one thing that I can whinge about for the whole day, that would be my HAIR. I cannot go a day without saying "my hair is such a mess" or "my hair looks like a birds nest", 'my hair this..', 'my hair that...'. I am just so obsessed. Before I came to australia and decided to grow out my hair really long I used to get it cut around 3 or 4 times a year 'cuz the hair cut is really cheap there, around 50 php = $1 for an average hair cut at a normal salon. It could go up to 500php like that one hair cut that I had at Tony and Jackey's which was a korean salon in Baguio City, I think they have heaps of other branches in other cities as well. After coming to Perth, I may have stopped cutting my hair except for my fringe (which grows freakin' fast), I ended up picking up a new habit: colouring hair. Yep, and this one is worse than cutting hair cuz hair dyes definitely damage hair. No matter what they say in that box it DOES damage hair. A LOT.
So I usually colour my hair every 2-3 months sometimes lesser than that. In the whole time I stayed in Perth, I think I changed my hair colour about 4 or 5 times already. From brown, light brown, dark blonde, red and to my current one ash blonde. The perks of colouring your hair is that it gives you that totally different vibe just by changing the colour and having blonde hair in summer is just awesome. I love how my hair used to look like; soft, smooth and silky. This might be called bragging but I think that my hair was my greatest asset. My hair used to be so beautiful but because of using too much hair colour it became very brittle and had a lot of split ends. It's not even that silky anymore. When I dyed my hair dark blonde using the Schwarzkopf dark blonde colouring foam. It did a brilliant job, my hair turned out the way I wanted it and the colour lasted for ages. The downside is that it dried up my hair so bad I had to buy hair masks with keratin in them.
As much as I would like to stop colouring my hair, I just can't stop it..got so addicted plus i've got grey hair to cover too. Stupid genes. But the new thing that I wanted to try is Kevin Murphys Colour Bug. I heard that it's really good and i'm so trying it as soon as I get my hands on it ; )
Bluepastel, signing off (^_^) v
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Popular Posts
-
All I can say is that, this is one awesome movie; all because it's about HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO. I mean, what can I say? Toushi is one heck ...
-
So while I am wasting my time googling, I found this. I actually really don't know the names of the other characters in corda 3, even th...
-
Just tried mobile bloggingヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ Sent from my iPhone
-
On gossip girl! Ask me anything
-
I really had fun today. Sire Orille and the sub teacher for theo, sir Rico made our day full of laughs and jokes!! I can't remember them...
-
The Story of Us Chapter 2, a gakuen alice fanfic - FanFiction.Net "It's so unfair! How come I never had a boyfriend! No one even da...
-
OKay..so yeah..I'm sort of envious to my juniors because when i graduated i didn't have a single medal cause the valed and salute ho...
-
Yesterday when i woke up, it was about 10 am in th morning. I was really surprised to see my moms angry face. As always i did something wron...
-
actually the whole day! meeting a new friend, in a new place on my birthday! Ask me anything
-
This is just great!! I mean it! Echizen Ryouga is finally getting some action. I just wish it really is him. I mean, what cool with shin Ten...
Blog Archive
Pinterest Gallery
Search This Blog
Instagram Shots
Tweet Tweet
Like us
Labels
- aiesec
- amamiya
- ashley
- australia
- autumn
- bitchiness
- bleach
- bokura ga ita
- bonding
- boots
- bullshit
- career
- central tafe
- cer
- chiaki
- china
- cinema
- coca cola
- coke
- cold
- colour blocking
- colour bug
- corda
- corporate social responsibility
- courses
- csr
- curtin
- dad
- dayoff
- Deathly Hollows
- diet
- dinner
- drama
- drinks
- echizen
- environment
- essay
- fall
- family
- fashion
- fishing
- forbes
- friends
- fun
- gemini
- goals
- green
- hair
- hair colour
- Hanamizuki
- healthy
- Hitsugaya
- hongkong
- HP
- human
- Ichigo
- ikuta
- induction
- internships
- japan
- jeffrey campbell
- journalism
- kevin murphy
- koukou debut
- Kurosaki
- laughs
- Len
- life
- live
- manga
- matchmaking
- me
- mom
- movie
- nuggets
- ootd
- otome
- ouran
- outfits
- perth
- post grad
- problems
- public relations
- reference
- renz
- review
- ryouga
- salmon
- saying
- schwarzkopf
- secrets
- sei
- sin
- smoothie
- snack
- snots
- state library
- street wear
- sweater
- sydney
- tenipuri
- this is one serious fuck
- thoughts
- tito
- togane
- toma
- Toushiro
- Tsukimori
- uni
- university
- video
- ViVi
- vogue
- WAPOL
- water stewardship
- winter
- wisdom
- wwf
- yoshi
- yummy
0 comments:
Post a Comment